Whether you’re stuck at home or just didn’t have time to make it to the store, this collection of quick and easy pantry soup recipes will help you make a delicious and satisfying meal in no time!
Whenever I’m feeling like I need some comfort, I always turn to a warming bowl of soup, no matter the season. It never fails to make me feel a little bit safer, a little bit calmer, and just…taken care of. I think we could all really use some of that feeling!
And, you don’t even need a long list of fancy ingredients to whip up a hot bowl of soup that’s comforting, satisfying, and, most importantly, NOT boring! With this collection of quick and easy pantry soup recipes, you will have the inspiration you need to create a new, delicious, and satisfying soup every day of the week. (All without having to brave a trip to the grocery store!)
All the recipes listed here are straightforward to make and ready in under one hour – most are ready in 30 minutes or less! And of course, all make heavy use of ingredients that keep for a long time – beans, grains, dried pasta, root veggies, etc. I broke this list down into a few different categories: Bean soups, Noodle soups, Vegetable soups, and Wild card! Without further ado, let’s see those beautiful soups!
Easy Minestrone Soup with Chickpeas and Rice – Kelly Neil
- A simple soup made with basic pantry ingredients. There are many ways to modify this vegan minestrone recipe and make it your own!
Taco Soup – Downshiftology
- Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Made with ground beef, canned black beans, corn and tomatoes it’s healthy, incredibly easy (only takes 30 minutes) and naturally gluten-free.
Quick and Easy Creamy White Bean Soup – SmartyPantsKitchen
- A creamy white bean soup with no dairy! Even better, this deliciously creamy soup is ready in less than 30 minutes.
Sweet Potato Black Bean Soup – Nibble and Dine
- An easy-to-make soup flavored with garlic, ginger, cumin and paprika. A hearty and healthy soup that’s gluten free and vegan friendly.
Creamy Sausage and Tortellini Tomato Soup – Backyard Bohemian
- This creamy and delicious tomato soup with sausage and tortellini uses canned tomatoes, dried tortellini, and dried herbs.
Sopa De Fideo (Mexican Noodle Soup) – Vegan Huggs
- Sopa de Fideo is a savory Mexican Noodle Soup made with toasted noodles and a flavorful tomato-based broth. It’s easy to make, requires simple ingredients and it’s budget-friendly, too!
Sriracha Spicy Ramen Noodles Soup – Curry Trail
- This soup is going transport you to spice heaven! This recipe is so simple and easy to make – ready in only 20 minutes. Who said a bowl of ramen noodles soup is bland and boring?
20 – Minute One Pot Coconut Noodle Soup (Thai Style) – Easy and Delish
- An One Pot Coconut Noodle Soup that can be prepared in just 20 minutes with pantry staples. This easy and satisfying soup makes for a perfect healthy weeknight dinner.
Curry Pumpkin Soup – Nourish Nutrition
- All you need for this Curry Pumpkin Soup is 20 minutes, a can of pumpkin puree, coconut milk, curry spice, and a few staple seasonings. Serve it with a slice of crusty bread for a full meal.
5 – Minute Tomato Basil Pantry Soup with Garlic Croutons – Mom’s Dinner
- 5-minute Tomato Basil Pantry Soup is just that… a recipe that only takes 5 minutes and all the ingredients can be found in the pantry. How easy is that!?
Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup – Wholesome Yum
- A creamy, low-carb broccoli cheese soup with only 5 ingredients! This soup only takes 20 minutes to prepare and is gluten-free, healthy, and can easily be made vegetarian.
Creamy Potato and Leek Soup – Foodie and Wine
- This Creamy Potato and Leek Soup is loaded with flavor, spices and broth for a rich and velvety finish. Ready in just 30 minutes, this easy soup recipe is a must make.
Wild card soups (interesting soups that don’t fit any other category!)
Quick Salmon Chowder – Crumb
- This quick salmon chowder is perfect for a busy weeknight. All you need to whip up this satisfying meal-in-a-bowl is canned salmon and a few other pantry staples.
Dill Pickle Soup (Polish Zuppa Ogorkowa) – Lavender & Macarons
- Dill Pickle Soup requires merely 30 minutes of your time and provides a hearty and satisfying bite. This easy soup is savory, creamy and kids love it too!
Easy Egg Drop Soup – Dancing Through the Rain
- Egg Drop Soup is healthy and delicious any time of year. This one is incredibly easy to make with only a few ingredients!
So that’s it! Which of these quick and easy pantry soup recipes do you want to make? Let me know in the comments below! I hope these satisfying pantry soups keep your stomach full and happy even when you can’t get out of the house to shop.