When you can’t make it to the store, you can still make a delicious and satisfying meal in no time with this collection of quick and easy pantry soup recipes!
Whenever I’m feeling like I need some comfort, I always turn to a warming bowl of soup, no matter the season. It never fails to make me feel a little bit safer, a little bit calmer, and just…taken care of. I think we could all use some of that feeling from time to time!
And, you don’t even need a long list of fancy ingredients to whip up a hot bowl of soup that’s comforting, satisfying, and, most importantly, NOT boring! With this collection of quick and easy pantry soup recipes, you will have the inspiration you need to create a new, delicious, and satisfying soup every day of the week. (All without having to brave a trip to the grocery store!)
All the recipes listed here are straightforward to make and ready in under one hour – most are ready in 30 minutes or less! And of course, all make heavy use of ingredients that keep for a long time in your pantry – beans, grains, dried pasta, root veggies, etc. I broke this list down into a few different categories: Bean soups, Noodle soups, Vegetable soups, and Wild card! Without further ado, let’s see those beautiful soups!
Easy Minestrone Soup with Chickpeas and Rice – Kelly Neil
- This easy soup is made with basic pantry ingredients including chickpeas, rice, and canned tomatoes.
Taco Soup – Downshiftology
- This simple taco soup recipe is made with ground beef, canned black beans, corn and tomatoes. This healthy and easy recipe is ready in only 30 minutes, and is naturally gluten free!
Quick and Easy Creamy White Bean Soup – SmartyPantsKitchen
- This soup is smooth and creamy, yet has no dairy at all! You can make this deliciously creamy soup in less than 30 minutes.
Sweet Potato Black Bean Soup – Nibble and Dine
- An easy-to-make soup flavored with garlic, ginger, cumin and paprika. This hearty and healthy soup is naturally gluten free and can easily be made vegan.
Creamy Sausage and Tortellini Tomato Soup – Backyard Bohemian
- This creamy and delicious tomato soup is also really hearty from the addition of sausage and tortellini.
Sopa De Fideo (Mexican Noodle Soup) – Vegan Huggs
- Sopa de Fideo is a Mexican soup made with toasted noodles and a flavorful tomato-based broth. This soup is easy to make and budget friendly!
Sriracha Spicy Ramen Noodles Soup – Curry Trail
- This spicy ramen soup is ready in only 20 minutes and packed with powerful flavors like garlic, ginger, sesame oil, and Sriracha of course!
20 – Minute One Pot Coconut Noodle Soup (Thai Style) – Easy and Delish
- This one pot soup couldn’t be easier to make, you only need one pot and 20 short minutes! Coconut milk and Thai red curry paste make for a deliciously creamy yet spicy combo.
Curry Pumpkin Soup – Nourish Nutrition
- You can make this flavorful soup in only 20 minutes with a can of pumpkin puree, coconut milk, curry spice, and a few staple seasonings.
5 – Minute Tomato Basil Pantry Soup with Garlic Croutons – Mom’s Dinner
- Soup ready in only 5 minutes? Yes, it’s possible, AND delicious! This 5-minute Tomato Basil Pantry Soup is that easy, and made with basic ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
Easy Broccoli Cheese Soup – Wholesome Yum
- This soup is a creamy, low-carb delight made with only 5 basic ingredients. It’s also ready in only 20 minutes and gluten free!
Creamy Potato and Leek Soup – Foodie and Wine
- This Creamy Potato and Leek Soup is ready in just 30 minutes and flavored with bay, thyme, garlic, and lots of leeks of course!
Wild card soups (interesting soups that don’t fit any other category!)
Quick Salmon Chowder – Crumb
- Got lots of cans of salmon hanging around in your pantry? Put them to good use by making this delicious and easy Quick Salmon Chowder, ready in only 30 minutes.
Dill Pickle Soup (Polish Zuppa Ogorkowa) – Lavender & Macarons
- Are you a dill pickle fan like me? Then you’ve got to try this recipe for Dill Pickle Soup! You can make this recipe in only 30 minutes with pantry staples including potatoes, carrots, and dill pickles (plus some pickle juice too!).
Easy Egg Drop Soup – Dancing Through the Rain
- This recipe for Easy Egg Drop Soup only has 5 ingredients, and is ready in just 10 minutes! A must make when you need a warm, cozy soup in a hurry.
So that’s it! Which of these quick and easy pantry soup recipes do you want to make? Let me know in the comments below! I hope these satisfying pantry soups keep your stomach full and happy even when you can’t get out of the house to shop.