What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of content
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
Nibbleanddine.com engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the site. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Nibbleanddine.com is a participant in Amazon Associates. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
Fair Information Practices
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days