This quick and easy smoothie uses frozen pineapple and banana, so you can make it any time! It's super thick and creamy thanks to milk and Greek yogurt, making this smoothie a satisfying breakfast or snack on the go.
- 1 medium frozen banana, cut into chunks (about 1 cup/131 g banana chunks)
- 1 cup (131 g) frozen pineapple chunks
- 2/3 cup (158 ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (80 g) unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey, or to taste (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to the pitcher of a blender.
- Place the lid on the blender and blend just until smooth, starting on low and increasing the speed as the ingredients begin to combine. (If needed, add an additional splash of milk to help the ingredients start to blend, or, better yet, use a tamper tool to help combine the ingredients while blending.)
- Taste the smoothie and blend in additional honey, if desired. Serve immediately.
This smoothie makes a little over 16 ounces. If you need more than that, work in batches rather than adding double ingredients to the blender to make sure there is enough room in the blender to easily combine the ingredients.
The honey is optional, feel free to add as little or as much as you prefer to tailor the smoothie's sweetness to your tastes and the ripeness of the fruit you are using.
You can easily substitute agave syrup for the honey if desired.
Keywords: pineapple smoothie, pineapple banana smoothie