An easy and festive party mix that makes a great snack or gift! Potato chips, pretzels, and caramel corn are coated in two kinds of chocolate.
- 4 oz. ruffled potato chips
- 4 oz. pretzels
- 8 oz. caramel corn
- 8 oz. dark chocolate chips
- 4 oz. white chocolate chips
- sprinkles (optional)
- Line two baking sheets with parchment or wax paper.
- Using your hands, gently crush the pretzels and potato chips. There should be some large and smaller pieces.
- Spread the pretzels, crushed potato chips and caramel corn evenly on the two lined baking sheets.
- Place the dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 20 seconds. Stir the chocolate and microwave again for another 20 seconds. Continue to microwave in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate evenly across the pretzels, chips and caramel corn. Using two large spoons, stir the ingredients on each baking sheet until the chocolate is evenly distributed. Using the spoons again, spread the mixture on each baking sheet in an even, tightly compacted layer about 1 inch thick.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle the white chocolate across the spread out party mix. Do not stir.
- If using, immediately distribute the sprinkles evenly over the top of the party mix.
- Place the baking sheets in the fridge to set, about 1 to 1.5 hours. Once the chocolate has hardened fully, break the party mix into chunks and store in airtight containers. Party mix can be stored in the fridge or at room temperature.
Keywords: chocolate party mix, chocolate snack mix, sweet and savory snack mix, chocolate pretzel snack mix, chocolate potato chip snack mix, chocolate popcorn snack mix