This kiwi banana smoothie is an easy and quick breakfast, with Greek yogurt for creaminess and protein. No added liquid so the smoothie is super thick, break out a spoon or fat straw for this one! Makes 1 large smoothie, about 16 oz.
- 2 ripe kiwis
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 c. Greek yogurt, plain or flavored
- 1 c. ice
- 1 – 2 tbsp. honey, optional
- Peel the kiwis and chop them into quarters. If necessary, break or cut the frozen banana into chunks.
- Place the kiwis, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, and honey (if using) into the pitcher of a blender. Blend just until smooth. Only if necessary, add a tiny splash of water to help ingredients combine.
- Add the ice and blend again, just until smooth. Serve immediately.
Keywords: kiwi banana smoothie, easy kiwi banana smoothie, kiwi smoothie, easy smoothie