This roasted cauliflower recipe is super easy but is packed with cilantro, lime and garlic flavor – elevating the basic roasted cauliflower to something truly special!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/3 c. mayonnaise
- juice of 1 large or 2 small limes, plus extra lime wedges for serving
- 1 tsp. salt, plus more for sprinkling (see note)
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 3 large or 4 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Whisk together mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add in cauliflower florets and toss together until the cauliflower is evenly coated in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Spread the cauliflower out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. If there is any remaining garlic mayonnaise in the bowl, pour it over the cauliflower.
- Roast for 20 minutes in preheated oven. Take out and stir cauliflower, then put back in the oven for another 15 – 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is browned and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with the chopped cilantro and toss on the pan to evenly distribute. Sprinkle with salt (see note) and serve immediately with lime wedges to squeeze over the top.
If you have it, flaky sea salt is nice to finish the dish with. Otherwise, a sprinkle of whatever salt you used for the dressing will work!
Keywords: cauliflower, mayonnaise, lime, garlic, cilantro