An easy and quick smoothie featuring the flavors of banana and peach, with Greek yogurt and a touch of honey.
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 ripe peach
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (plain or flavored)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- Cut the peach into large chunks. If necessary, break or cut the frozen banana into chunks.
- Place the peach, frozen banana, Greek yogurt, and honey (if using) into the pitcher of a blender. Blend just until smooth. (Only if necessary, add a tiny splash of milk, water or juice to help the ingredients start to blend. Better yet, use a tamper to help the ingredients combine!)
- Add the ice and blend again, just until smooth. Serve immediately.
If you have frozen peaches instead of fresh, you can still use them! Just swap the frozen banana for a non-frozen one. And, because frozen peach is much firmer than frozen banana, you will need to add some additional liquid to help the ingredients combine (water, milk, or juice). Start with a small amount of liquid and add more as needed to avoid making the smoothie too watery.
Keywords: smoothie, banana peach, banana smoothie, peach smoothie, banana peach smoothie