These deliciously browned air fryer fingerling potatoes are super easy to make, with only 6 ingredients. With a simple seasoning, these fingerling potatoes go well with any main course.
- 1 1/2 pounds (680 g) fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil (see note 1)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste (see note 2)
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- If your fingerling potatoes were not purchased pre-washed, scrub them with water to remove any dirt and debris from the outside, then pat them dry with paper towels or a clean lint-free kitchen towel.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees F.
- Examine the potatoes and cut off any bruises or soft spots. Then, cut the potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a paper towel or clean, lint-free kitchen towel, blot the moisture off the cut sides of the potatoes. (Drying the potatoes is optional but recommended - it will help them get a little more crispy in the air fryer!)
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle the oil overtop and toss to coat each potato half in the oil.
- Add the kosher salt, dried rosemary, paprika, and black pepper to the bowl. Toss the potatoes again to evenly coat each piece with the seasoning.
- Place the potatoes into the basket of the preheated air fryer. Spread the potatoes out in one even layer.
- Air fry the potatoes for 20 - 22 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through and browned to your liking. Shake the air fryer basket halfway through the cook time to ensure the potatoes cook evenly.
- Sprinkle the potatoes with a little more kosher salt, or flaky sea salt if you have it (optional). Serve immediately.
I used olive oil, but you can use any type of cooking oil you prefer, such as avocado or canola oil.
The salt amount listed here is for Diamond Crystal Kosher salt, which is lighter and flakier than Morton Kosher salt. To substitute Morton Kosher salt or regular table salt, use only ¾ teaspoon, rather than the 1 teaspoon called for in the recipe (or, salt to taste). If needed, additional salt can be sprinkled on at the end.
This recipe was developed using the Instant Vortex Plus 6-in-1 6 Quart Air Fryer. Depending on your air fryer, cook times may vary.
If your air fryer is small, you may want to halve the recipe to make sure the potatoes are not too crowded. Or, you can cook them in two batches.
The nutrition information below is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator; the nutrition counts of your dish will vary based on the brand and exact amounts of ingredients used. This nutrition estimate should not be considered a substitute for professional medical, health, or nutritional advice. See our full disclosure policy.
- Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
- Calories: 196
- Sugar: 1.4 g
- Sodium: 86 mg
- Fat: 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 29.9 g
- Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 2.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: air fryer fingerling potatoes, air fryer potatoes